[Mldonkey-users] Question about lost harddrive space and downloading.

From: Slickert
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Question about lost harddrive space and downloading.
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 21:20:42 +0100

Hi I have a few problems:

But first my daters:

My system runs on MAC OS X 10.2.x
I' m using a T-online DSL flat
I'm running on mldonkey 2.00+2
I have 30 G harddrive
256 Mb Ram

1. I tried to download a file (around 800Mb)
        I canceled the download after a while
--> File disappeared out of the "temp" folder, but the 800Mb didn't return.
   --> Know I lost around  10 G, and I don't know how to get them back.

2. I download a file, it works OK but after a while the client left the mldonkey
   --> my download stopped (thats normal I know)
   But here my questions:
a) Can I continue from an other user (without starting from the beginning) ? b) Can I download one file from many client (like in morpheus, or limewire) ?

Thank you for your respond

Matthias Klausing