RE: [Mldonkey-users] Question about lost harddrive space and down loadi

From: Fernandez Martinez, Alejandro
Subject: RE: [Mldonkey-users] Question about lost harddrive space and down loading.
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 16:19:54 +0100

Hi Simon,

Oh thanks, so I was not sending html mail as Martin kept telling me, but MIME/multipart. Now that is completely legible from plain text mail browsers, so I hope nobody (except Martin) objects to that.

> Sorry - must have missed that one....(me filters html > /dev/null)

You can still keep the plain text part. However, I think your not reading messages has more positive connotations than negative, given your negativeness of late.

Un saludo,

Alex.