[Mldonkey-users] How to compile mldonkey?

From: Sonja Paszeska
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] How to compile mldonkey?
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 20:15:18 +0100

Hello,

Tried to download and patch a cvs today (wante to have a look at the
statistics).
configure, make depend .. both no problems. But when I start 'make' I get
the following output:

/usr/bin/ocamlopt -inline 10   -I +lablgtk  -I cdk  -I chat  -I lib  -I
et  -I tools  -I common  -I driver  -I mp3tagui  -I donkey -c lib/unix32.ml
File "lib/unix32.ml", line 100, characters 11-30:
Unbound value Unix.LargeFile.stat
make: *** [lib/unix32.cmx] Error 2

I had a look at unix32.ml but don't have a clue what could be wrong in
there. Line 99-101 would be:

let mtime32 filename =
  let st = Unix.LargeFile.stat filename in
  st.Unix.LargeFile.st_mtime

the file unix32.cmx doesn't exist in this directory, too. Will it be created
by the build script?

Anyone got an idea what's going wrong?
Sonja.