Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Statistics

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Statistics
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 21:47:47 +0100

JoLorant wrote...
> > Here's a sample of what you get with the patch. My client has only been
> > running for a short time, download is only starting, so don't take the
> > figures too seriously:
> > (command: client_stats)
> > Total seens: 3849
> >        mldonkeys: 31 (0.81 %)
> >           eMules: 3237 (84.10 %)
> >         Overnets: 0 (0.00 %)
> >           others: 581 (15.09 %)

These statistics are just great! Finally we can see whats really going
on! I had my mldonkey just running for a few minutes but i already saw
that im downloading pretty heavy from overnet (85%) and a little from
others (15%) (i guess these are the official clients). Nothing from
other mldonkeys or Overnet....

File request seems good (i think): 82% mldonkey - 16% eMule - 0%
Overnet (upload not implemented) and 2% others

Total seens means seen client version, right? So why is my Seen
Overnets=0? Or did i get something wrong here?