Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Statistics

From: Jörg Maisenbacher
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Statistics
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 23:12:17 +0100

Hy,
I tested pangos patches, cool stuff, by the way, and i have following stats (running mldonkey for 5h):

Total seens: 7215
       mldonkeys: 403 (5.59 %)
          eMules: 6668 (92.42 %)
        Overnets: 111 (1.54 %)
          others: 33 (0.46 %)
Total file requests: 31455
  From mldonkeys: 16208 (51.53 %)
  From    eMules: 14989 (47.65 %)
  From  Overnets: 155 (0.49 %)
  From    others: 103 (0.33 %)
Total downloaded: 658895020
  From mldonkeys: 1594600 (0.24 %)
  From    eMules: 235355568 (35.72 %)
  From  Overnets: 406577344 (61.71 %)
  From    others: 15367508 (2.33 %)
Total uploaded: 40519680
  From mldonkeys: 2807808 (6.93 %)
  From    eMules: 37625856 (92.86 %)
  From  Overnets: 0 (0.00 %)
  From    others: 86016 (0.21 %)

have a close look at the overnet stats: file requests 0.49%, downloads: 61.71%. I now understand why some overnet-guys are pissed off. As you can see, i have no problems with my download-speed (speed is the same as before the pango-patches).

Dek

--
Jörg Maisenbacher <address@hidden>
   "There are only 10 types of people in the world: