[Mldonkey-users] mldonkey devel stopped ?

From: MLdonkey
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey devel stopped ?
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:38:36 +0100

Hi all,

  Just a short mail to say that, normally, my new home should be
"connected" next monday. As soon as my connection works, I will commit
some old changes, apply the submitted patches, add the new
developpers, and read all these mails (so, don't expect other replies
before monday night) ! My new job prevents me from working on mldonkey
(except admin&documentation), but we have new good developpers in the
project (and patch contributors!), so the devel will continue, with
two main directions: an overlay network, merging edonkey and overnet,
based on mldonkey "supernodes", and instant-messaging facilities.

Regards,

- MLDonkey

PS: are there other (developped?) countries than uk where it takes one
month to get a phone line installed in your house ?