Re: [Mldonkey-users] building the CVS-version on FreeBSD

From: Thoran
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] building the CVS-version on FreeBSD
Date: 29 Nov 2002 09:38:26 +0100

Heinz> I wouldn't miss the gui stuff or chat, also audio_galaxy is not that
Heinz> important at the moment and cymes - I have no clue what that is good
Heinz> for ;-)
Heinz> But when I try a make depend I get something like :

Heinz> "Makefile", line 26: Need an operator
Heinz> "Makefile", line 29: Need an operator
Heinz> "Makefile", line 52: Missing dependency operator
Heinz> "Makefile", line 56: Need an operator
Heinz> "Makefile", line 251: Missing dependency operator
Heinz> etc etc ...

always use gmake on freebsd, not make.