Re: [Mldonkey-users] new pango-20021129a patch

From: Thoran
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] new pango-20021129a patch
Date: 29 Nov 2002 09:57:32 +0100

I installed this patch too.
I erased  my config files and left the default settings except for
 max_hard_upload_rate = 8
 max_hard_download_rate = 40

I kept files.ini and servers.ini  (should I have removed them?)

I observe that my downloading rate is always below 1k.  This is very
low.  With my previous version installed (official release of
mldonkey-2.0) I could reach 30k.

Is it a configuration problem or a bug ?

I am very new to this list.  Please excuse if this question has
already been answered.

Thoran