[Mldonkey-users] Question of a new user..

From: Andre Vaupel
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Question of a new user..
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 12:08:32 +0100

Hi there!

I use the latest version of mldonkey since yesterday!
It is really great..i use it on Mandrake 9.0 and works
very nice!

But i´ve some questions...

here is on the client a value called socket buffer size and it´s
on 50 000. What does it make for an effect if i increas or decrease
this value?

...and what about max socket ?  i decreased it to 500...because i think
with my dsl line i get to much overhead than...or i´m wrong?

Thanks a lot!

Andre