Re: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet

From: crazee_canuck
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 22:59:01 -0500

Hello Jarek,

I would highly suggest for you to download 2.00+02 and apply the latest pango
patches from http://concept.free.free.fr/mldonkey/ and run this
version of mldonkey.  I'm enjoying very good results using this
version...

Once this is installed, just typing ovweb will use the .ocl file from
http://overnet.wiretapped.us/contact.ocl to boot overnet.