Re: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet

From: Torsten Steiner
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 16:35:10 +0100

Hello canuck,
sorry for asking but what cvs command do i need to
use to
download the _latest_ version? (i want 2.00+02)

An when downloading has finished how to i apply the
patches?
I know i have to copy those patch files somewhere
but i've got
no idea about the right folder :)

thanks in advance
torsten

(if there are and howtos on the net just post their
urls)

Am 29 Nov 2002 um 22:59 hat crazee_canuck
geschrieben:

--