[Mldonkey-users] guptime bug

From: Mike Jones
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] guptime bug
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 06:05:01 +0000

I use -23.  The way in which the guptime variable was rewritten (from
stats.ini) has it being added to itself on each save, which incorrectly has it
increasing to often.

Maybe the rest is wrong too?  I didn't look. But it used to work...

It was originally written so global's would only be loaded once and remain
static, but on each save the static globals would be added to the dynamic
session values to produce valid saved values.