[Mldonkey-users] same user xx-times in uploaders pending-slots-list

From: Jörg Maisenbacher
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] same user xx-times in uploaders pending-slots-list
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 18:56:33 +0100

I noticed by accident, that i have a few users in the 'pending-uploaders-list' in the new_html GUI, which are listed quite a few times. I first thought, ok, he might have asked for different files, so it might be correct to list him for every file he has asked for. But then i realized, there were more entries (all with the same IP etc.) than i have files shared in total.

Is this the way good-uploaders are rewarded, as i got quite a few bytes from this guys??

Or is this some kind of MD4 cloaking that some eMule-h4cker-mods do (but why do i have bytes from him, not very realistic)?

Dek

--
Dek <address@hidden>
   "There are only 10 types of people in the world: