Re: [Mldonkey-users] 2.02-24 performs great

From: Taros666
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] 2.02-24 performs great
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 18:47:44 +0100

Sergio Bayarri Gausi wrote:
I'm curious about this, someone said that it was a general problem in the
edonkey network due to fake chunks being uploaded. But it seems it could
(also) be a problem in mldonkey, which is the bug in mldonkey?
First: it is a genaeral Problem
Second: Pango made a wonderful patch that saved me a lot of downloading: ICH for mldonkey. There are several versions (number 2 even bans people that uploaded crap!) but ICH is dumped in latest pango patches for a different approch. He devides uploades in trusted sources and crap-uploader and ban the crap uploaders... I think the offical CVS is prepared for ICH (if I read the Changelog correctly) but until then I stick with ICH2 from pango :)
Nice work Pierre!? IIRC

Taros666