Re: [Mldonkey-users] proposal for new_html mod included in -25

From: Jörg Maisenbacher
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] proposal for new_html mod included in -25
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 22:52:59 +0100

Jörg Maisenbacher wrote:
Just cosmetic:

In the vd# -List, sorting the chunk-column doesn't make much sense to me. The sources are sorted "alphabetically":

0001
0010
1010
1111
(etc)

I think it would be much more 'natural' to sort them by number of available chunks:

1111
1010
0010
0001

Just sum up the whole chunks (for example: 0+0+1+1) and then sort by sum descending. This way, the complete sources should be top of the list, sources with 1 or 0 available chunks are at the end.

Great, thanks for including this so fast.

For all who hasn't yet noticed : -25 is in CVS.

--
Dek <address@hidden>
   "There are only 10 types of people in the world: