Re: [Mldonkey-users] configure fails with latest CVS on FreeBSD

From: Brett Dikeman
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] configure fails with latest CVS on FreeBSD
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 00:41:06 -0500

At 3:13 AM +0100 3/5/03, SRH wrote:
H> I checked out fresh, did no patches - just ./configure. With or withou
H> options doesn't matter - same result. Any hints on what is going wrong here
H> ?
H> Any known FreeBSD related problems ? of course I tried just a gmake depend
H> anyhow but that gave me:
H> Makefile:14: *** missing separator.  Stop.

Same over here on a FreeBSD 4.4-machine...  :-(

Any hints?

Any time configure fails, go through ./config/config.log for more information(usually config.log is in the same dir as configure; mldonkey developers have tucked it away in config/ for cleanliness).

Otherwise, it's a little like saying "My car won't start, what's wrong?" :-)

HTH,