[Mldonkey-users] Webgui

From: Leif Sandstede
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Webgui
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 15:40:42 +0100

Hello erveryone

I noticed that when you look at the details of a downloading file you can not
see what chunks are availible at other clients unless you are connected to
them.
Even when I was connected to someone before to a complete source the gui
always displays all red unless I download from them, doesn't mldonkey store
wich chunks are already availible on other clients or is it just that the gui
does not display it?
Storing wich chunks are availible could be usefull to optimize download
requests.
I use MLDonkey 2.02-23 and Mozilla.

Leif