Re: [Mldonkey-users] Great Performance, but Overnet?

From: Michel Meyers
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Great Performance, but Overnet?
Date: 5 Mar 2003 09:07:39 -0000

Same problem here: mldonkey running behind the router and my stats for Overnet
all show 0. Overnet stats says:

Number of known Overnet peers = 1

I remember we already had a discussion about ON not working behind
NAT/masquerading and I think there was a version that came out that worked...
but I'm no longer sure.

Greetings,
       Michel

On 3th of March 2003 at 13:05:05, Andreas Neiser wrote:
> Marc Thoben <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> I'm behind a Router and forwarded the Port of overnet, just as like i did it
> with the edonkey port 4662 (and that's working pretty good ;).

I have the same problem. If I run mldonkey behind a masquerading
router, overnet does not work (or at least not long). Running it on
the server itself works fine, but it lacks the right hardware ;)