[Mldonkey-users] Traffic shaping

From: Juan
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Traffic shaping
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 17:34:28 +0100

Hi! I'm trying to enhace the wondershaper script to restric the traffic
generated by mldonkey. I have created a mldonkey user with UID 1003 and I
want to mark every packet with iptables:

address@hidden:~# iptables -A OUTPUT -t mangle -m owner --uid-owner 1003 -j
MARK
--set-mark 1
iptables: Invalid argument

I've compiled all modules and loaded this: (I also have tryed with all modules
loaded)

address@hidden:~# lsmod | grep ip
ipt_mark                 440   0  (unused)
ipt_MARK                 792   0  (unused)
ipt_owner               1336   0  (autoclean)
iptable_mangle          2192   0  (autoclean) (unused)
ip_tables              10360   4  [ipt_mark ipt_MARK ipt_owner iptable_mangle]

I have read all doc but I don't know what I do wrong. I use kernel 2.4.20-xfs
and Debian Sarge.

Thanx!!