Re: [Mldonkey-users] download gets paused part 3

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] download gets paused part 3
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 22:33:01 +0100

Goswin Brederlow wrote...
> Robert Reither <address@hidden> writes:
> > I noticed that the former described effect does only happen on very fast
> > downloads (afaics > 60kb/s)
> > Maybe its related to my slow disk connection (150 kB/s - sync'ed USB1.1
> > linux mounted)
> > The strange thing is this did not happen in older vcs versions ..
> > Maybe it's because the latest cvs gained so much speed ?? ;-)
> Maybe your disk is just full?

I thought this was the case here too but by now i can confirm the
pausing of fast downloads...happened 3 times in the last 30 minutes
with a very fast download....speed above those mentioned 60k
too. Maybe this happens because my max_hard_download_rate is set to
60k...just increased it to way above line limit to see what
happens...

mld 2.02-29 - donkey only - with 2gigs free