[Mldonkey-users] obsolete queued sources

From: Goswin Brederlow
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] obsolete queued sources
Date: 08 Mar 2003 17:54:35 +0100

Hi,

I noticed another thing:

If a source has only a few chunks I need and a rather long queue it
happens that I get all the chunks from somewhere else before getting
to the head of the queue. The source then has no chunks I need that I
know of but still wastes bandwith for keeping the queue place.

Shouldn't those queued sources be reexamined and droped whenever a
chunk completes?

MfG
        Goswin