Re: [Mldonkey-users] lowid

From: Leif Sandstede
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] lowid
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:03:36 +0100

On Wednesday March 12 2003 12:22, Matthias Witassek wrote:
> Sune Jeppesen wrote:
> > Yup, id is working correctly here also. But I get almost no download and
> > even less uploads.
>
> Set source_management to 1 and restart mldonkey. Is the download
> situation improving?
Try this test if it works you should have a high id.
http://www.thedonkeynetwork.com/connection_test

This is the answer I get:

connection was accepted on ip XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
sent hello but the answer doesn't seem to come from an edonkey client !??

Strange... but my upload and download seem to work (well).

Leif