Re: [Mldonkey-users] User Management in 2.03

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] User Management in 2.03
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:39:59 +0100

MLdonkey wrote...
> Martin wrote...
> >  BTW: if im downloading anything from a very controversial p2p network
> >  (where most of the files are copyrighted) i surely dobt want anybody
> >  else to know about this. and theres no way im gonna share a client
> >  with anyone else...
> Maybe some people here think that their daugthers are not interested
> by the porn movies they are downloading ? or maybe the contrary ? :))

no kids around here....but my gf dont likes it anyway....

but if someone if so dumb to tell the world "hey, im downloading
illegal stuff in mass from the net" he surely deserves a visit from
by feds

if you dont want to make it public - then why include a complete
multi-user system in mldonkey?

just my 2cents