[Mldonkey-users] Feature Req: Search only specific networks in mlnet

From: LordVyper
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Feature Req: Search only specific networks in mlnet
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 23:26:56 -0000

Hello all

        Im not sure this is possible atm or not, but i have not found
any way to do it.
        Im searching for files a friend of mine has in directconnect,
but I don't know the exact filename. So I do a search, but I waste lots
of bandwidth searching edonkey, onet, etc, when I am sure the files are
only in dc.
        Wouldn't it be useful to be able to conduct searches only in one
(or two) specified networks instead of all of them? (Wich is still
useful in many other situations).

        Thank you for your time,
        Joao Correia