[Mldonkey-users] ed2k link: 2.04 rc1-4 tarball

From: Brett Dikeman
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] ed2k link: 2.04 rc1-4 tarball
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:41:17 -0500

Did I miss something here? I still get "connection reset by peer" every time I try to do a checkout from CVS. I'm assuming CVS has still been disabled for mldonkey users? Where are we supposed to get the latest versions from? Didn't see anything posted about this.

Nevermind. Apparently it looks like my system got blacklisted. Just tried a CVS checkout from a friend's system, works fine. I hope the blacklists time out, this is certainly not very convenient.

FYI, I installed mldonkey on a second box and I'm going to dedicate it to sharing CVS/release tarballs. It may not always have spectacular bandwidth, but mldonkey -is- under 2MB...

Here's a checkout as of a few hours ago:

ed2k://|file|mldonkey-2.04-rc1-4.tar.gz|1784551|af90446403be4861fc75950b3ce7371c|

----
http://www.users.cloud9.net/~brett/