[Mldonkey-users] Another boring DC question...

From: Ficlu
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Another boring DC question...
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 12:13:18 +0100

Hi,

I'am testing the dc network (as the new great release is just out). I didn't
succeeded in browsing a user file from my side or from an other user side. It
seems thas the message "GetListLen" is not understood by mlnet and then, it
close the connection arriving from an other user wanting my list. From my
side, when I add a friend from a hub, his state goes from "New host" to
"removed" and i can't view his files... I just cut & past what i see:

Message [$ConnectToMe ptitmain 81.57.x.x:412]
CONNECT ANON
FIRST MESSAGE
MyNick [k_the_killer]

NO FILE TO UPLOAD
DISCARD KEY ...
###UNUSED CLIENT MESSAGE###########
message GetListLen
DISCONNECTED FROM CLIENT
CLOSE SOCKET

is this normal ? (maybe not implemented)

Ficlu