[Mldonkey-users] Bug in the new CVS ??

From: Carl Lobo
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Bug in the new CVS ??
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 03:45:58 +0000 (GMT)

hi all,
i was using the new CVS version. After doing a
recover_temp, mldonkey started MD4 summing. A few
hours later, the HDD activity was so high that the
system stopped responding completely. I restarted and
mldonkey refused to startup with a message "Error
reading servers.ini line no. <xxxx>". i took a look at
the file and found it empty. i restored the file from
a backup and restarted mldonkey. the files.ini was
empty too, so i needed to do a recover_temp again.
Same result.
I tried increasing the compute_md4_delay option. the
same thing happened, but after a proportionately
longer time.
does anyone else have this same problem?
by the way, is it possible to have the mldonkey
version in the logfile, so it's a bit easier to report
a bug.

regards,
carl

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com