[Mldonkey-users] Problem saving servers.ini when killing core in MLNet

From: André Gaul
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Problem saving servers.ini when killing core in MLNet 2.04rc1 shared
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:49:41 +0100

I'm running the MLNet-Version 2.04rc1 shared with overnet,soulseek and
limewire enabled. It's running fine with pretty DL rates and low CPU and
memory usage.

But when I try to restart the MLDonkey (MLNet executable) by killing the
core in the web interface and starting the mlnet again it says:

# ./mlnet
Your system supports 1024 file descriptors
Network Direct Connect registered
Network Open Napster registered
Network LimeWire registered
Network Donkey registered
File ./servers.ini.tmp exists
An error may have occurred during previous configuration save.
Please, check your configurations files, and rename/remove this file
before restarting

Then mlnet exits. The servers.ini.tmp really exists after I've killed
the core in the web interface! After deleting the servers.ini.tmp
manually the mldonkey runs fine again but sometimes I've got the same
problem with the files.ini.tmp. This is a bit more sticky because after
I've deleted the files.ini.tmp mlnet forgets some of my downloads in the
DL-queue.

The problem only appears with the mlnet executable. I tried it with
mldonkey but it has no soulseek and limewire support builtin.

Can anyone help me?