[Mldonkey-users] rc1-10 keeps sharing sourcecode files?

From: Brett Dikeman
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] rc1-10 keeps sharing sourcecode files?
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:42:23 -0500

This is very odd- after mldonkey has been running for a while, if I open up the GUI, I see under "uploads" all of the mldonkey sourcecode files. It is sharing the entire mldonkey directory, not just incoming/

Last version I ran was -7 or -8 I think, and did not exhibit this behavior. I haven't changed the config- nevertheless, I checked the incoming and temp directory config vars, they're set properly. Further, shared_directories only contains [ "";]

This is certainly...odd. Any other suggestions on what to check? This has happened twice, so it is reproducible for me.