[Mldonkey-users] Searches and other things in DC

From: Joao Correia
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Searches and other things in DC
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:46:30 -0000

Hello all

        Using the GUI i managed to use dc in mldonkey, up to a certain
degree.
        First, when searching, is there any way to see to whom belongs a
given result? I don't see a "user" column (or similar) in the search
results' table.
        Secondly, almost all sources I "Browse files" go to NEW HOST
state, and then removed. (ie, giving no files to browse). I believe some
could be full, but 99% is a bit too much (specially when I can perfectly
browse them with a windows client). I did manage to browse one user
files. He had only one file shared. All others go immediatly into
"removed" state.
        Im using rc11, a direct connection to the internet, and a 4xT1
line.   Am I doing anything wrong? All settings are either in default
state, or in a "safe" setting, AFAIK.

        Thank you for your time,
        Joao Correia