Re: [Mldonkey-users] Torrent links from Windows IE?

From: b8_bavard
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Torrent links from Windows IE?
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 16:55:02 +0200

>  http://192.168.0.1:4080/submit?q=dllink+C:\DOCUME~1\Name\LOCALS~1
>  \TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\4HO183SN\AUDIOS~1.TOR
>
>  which isn't very helpful.

Normally, MLdonkey rc8/9 is able to use files from the disk, not only
http:// for torrent downloads. But indeed, I don't know what happens
when the path is in dos format.

>  The ed2k protocol association is different. It is a "URL Protocol"
>  association and works (but opens a new window for each link).  I haven't
>  tried magnet, but I assume it is the same as ed2k and will work.
>  *.torrent remains a problem with the .nsi registry settings.

Maybe the guys from the #bittorrent channel could help for that. They
must have solved the problem for their client ?

- b8_bavard (mldonkey)
Homepage: http://www.mldonkey.net/