[Mldonkey-users] stating from init.d

From: himbA
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] stating from init.d
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 08:07:47 +0200

Hello

I was traing to start mldonkey from init.d csript, on suse8.2. I haven't found
location (some rc.yx file) for putting single line command into, so instead I
tried to run it as service. I managed to start the mldonkey client, but
working directories were not ok. further i tried to cd to mldonkey dir just
before I started the service, no luck. Suse 8.2 provides nice skeleton for
service to be started from, but it looks like mldonkey has matters of its own
regarding startup directory.

How ca it be fixed?

regards ,himba
--