[Mldonkey-users] strange behavior between 2 mldonkey clients.

From: persevere
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] strange behavior between 2 mldonkey clients.
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 18:45:34 GMT

Hi,

My configuration is:
pc1: mldonkey client sharing a file from his incoming dir.
pc2: mldonkey client trying to get the file.
pc3: dserver 16.38.p72.
the 2 mldonkey clients are connected to the dserver.
mldonkey on pc2 can search and find the file pc1 is sharing.
>From the result of this search I ask pc2 to download the file.

(modified options)
donkey.ini:          update_server_list = false
download.ini:        max_hard_upload_rate = 0
download.ini:        max_hard_download_rate
download.ini:        enable_overnet = false
(donkey is the only enabled network)
download.ini:        web_infos = []
download_expert.ini: verbosity = "mc ms net verb loc sp sm do unk"

I can't get pc2 downloading the file from pc1.

Please don't ask me why i'm doing this test.
At the beginning i was trying to transfer my downloaded chunks from
hybrid
edonkey2000 0.49.4 to mldonkey 2.5-3.
Now I'm trying to transfer a complete file between 2 local mldonkey.
And It's not working and I'm wondering why.

I've already tried this test with 2 edonkey2000. Within a few seconds
the file
was transfered.

Could somebody try this test ?

In french bavard means talkative.
Bavard, peux tu m'accorder un peu de temps et m'expliquer ou je merde ?
:)

--
persevere