Re: [Mldonkey-users] html_mods_style 6

From: devein
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] html_mods_style 6
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:14:54 +0200

I like this new interface, is much more simple and looks nicer:)

a few things could still be better ;)

- simple search. now there are 3 buttons needed to perform the search.
Probably the best way would be to make "search button " automatically make
"extend search" and display "search results" page.
this way "extend search" and "search results" buttons can be removed, and
searching procedure is easier.

- options button is not working for me... (after click, a prompt for
download "submit" file appears - IE 6)

would mldonkey properly show pictures in web interface?

devein

PS : one typo - button "complex search"