Re: [Mldonkey-users] html_mods_style 6

From: Mike Jones
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] html_mods_style 6
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 20:57:03 +0000

Hi,

Patch 1695 was updated with your suggestions (and the fix for when
html_themes dir doesn't exist - oops).

The httpd in mldonkey currently doesn't serve filenames beyond those
which are hardcoded (security concerns?).  But, themes could reference
external images.

I'm sure image serving could be easily added to the httpd, but for a
graphical environment I am looking forward to the new gui.