[Mldonkey-users] bittorrent question

From: Jose Morales
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] bittorrent question
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:33:19 +0100

Hi to all!

Im having a litlel problem with the bittorrent module built in mlnet.

My scenario is this:

I have dowloaded a huge file by bittorrent module builtin mldonkey. The file is
1,5 GB. After the download is finish I have in mlnet\incoming\bt\ a file called
myfile.torrent, that is 1.5 GB. After finish the downloading I think mldonkey
is trying to 'decompress' the file, so it created a subdirectory with all the
files contained in the .torrent file. The problem is that while decomprossing
the file, I got out of space, and as the result, I have a huge myfile.torrent
file, and some files (but not all) contained in the subdirectory.

What I would like to do is try to force mlnet to decompress again the .torrent
file, now that I have enough space.

Do you think is posible? I think It should be  'cos I have the huge .torrent
file ...

thanks for all!