[Mldonkey-users] how to reduce memory usage by mlnet and mlgui (2.5-4+2

From: Murphy
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] how to reduce memory usage by mlnet and mlgui (2.5-4+2 from cvs[17 Dec 2003])
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 04:46:03 -0800 (PST)

I am using the cvs of mlnet and mlgui (version
2.5-4+2). The memory usage by mlnet and mlgui
increases to  80 MB each after running about 24 hours.
I have about 60 files in the download list. Is there
any way to reduce the memory usage by mlnet and mlgui?

Is any body else experiencing the same problem?

With such high memory usage, the system becomes
unusable.
:(
Thanking in advance
Murphy