Re: [Mldonkey-users] Help for keen but none the less dumb beginner!

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Help for keen but none the less dumb beginner!
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:48:07 +0100

Lee Stevenson wrote...
>    I've been interested in running mldonkey using
> G2gui on windows for a while now and just cannot get
> it running. i've downloaded the g2gui and think that
> i've downloaded the right binaries, the only set there

g2gui is *only* one of many user-interfaces for mldonkey. its not
really necessary tu run/install a gui for mldonkey as it comes with
its own web-interface and a telnet-interface.
so your problem is: you did not download mldonkey but only a gui and
you did not understand the core/gui-seperation feature...

first: read the wiki and the faq here
 -> http://mldonkey.berlios.de/modules.php?name=Wiki

then: download mldonkey from here
 -> http://www.8ung.at/spiralvoice/