[Mldonkey-users] Help for keen but none the less dumb beginner!

From: Lee Stevenson
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Help for keen but none the less dumb beginner!
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 07:33:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
   I've been interested in running mldonkey using
G2gui on windows for a while now and just cannot get
it running. i've downloaded the g2gui and think that
i've downloaded the right binaries, the only set there
was for windows, but i still can't get mldonkey
started. when i start the gui it says it cannot find
mldonkey on the host:port. i basically just don't get
what to do with the binaries. Could anyone lend me a
hand in solving this obviously easy but yet highly
frustrating problem for me? This would make my year.

yours

lee