[Mldonkey-users] ETA column...

From: Andre Hinrichs
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] ETA column...
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 02:50:03 +0100

Hi List,

the behavior of the ETA column has also changed in the latest version (2.5-11)
and now seems to display the ETA ignoring the current download rate.
Well, this is the only column where I'd like to see two different values.
One for ETA regarding the current download rate and one for the ETA out of the
average download rate.

I liked the compromise of displaying either value in respect of
active/inactive download. Why has it been changed?

Greetings,
Andre