[Mldonkey-users] Dead hard hang.

From: Anders Norrbring
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Dead hard hang.
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:02:14 +0100

I've noticed that as soon as I add a share mlnet hangs dead hard so a hard
boot (reset switch) is the only way out.  Latest CVS pull 01-10-2004.

Could it be my option of --enable-pthread=-pthread that cause this, or is it
something else perhaps?  I'll recompile without pthreads and see what happens.

My console looks like this when I do a "ps ax":

berit:~ # ps ax | grep mln
 2773 ?        D      0:01 ./mlnet
 2776 ?        Z      0:00 [mlnet] <defunct>
 3024 ?        DN     0:00 ./mlnet

It's definitely not killable with less than hard reboot.

Anders.