[Mldonkey-users] complete file info not viisble in gui of 2.5-12

From: Murphy
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] complete file info not viisble in gui of 2.5-12
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:53:40 -0800 (PST)

I recently compiled and installed mldonkey 2.5-12 and
noticed that when I click on the file name (in GUI) in
"Downloads" tab, the information about that file does
not show in the lower half of the window. In 2.5-4 I
was able to see the file info (like size in bytes,
full name, etc) in  the lower half of the window by
clicking on the fine name.

Do I have to enable some option or I am missing
something?
Thanking in advance
Murphy