Re: [Mldonkey-users] New Forums (was: RE: SPAM being seen on the list)

From: vnc
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] New Forums (was: RE: SPAM being seen on the list)
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:17:46 +0100

Hi,

devein wrote:

for all the frenchs....

is someone patient enough to setup somewhere a french forum ( may be is it
already done ) ?
the number of french linux/mldonkey users is growing ....

yeah! and polish forum too!
devein, polish mldonkey user

If there is not already such a forum (please check extensively)
I think we could add a polish, french and brazilian (yes, we had a request!) forum to mldonkey.berlios.de. The main point is that we need
reliable moderators.

Any volunteers?

Important discussion (like development) should also be done only in english. Actually i'd like to force as many people as possible to speak english. I'm a little afraid that many active french people would only post in the french forum and neglect the english one. Of course I might be wrong, but the german community already points into a certain direction.

-vnc