[Mldonkey-users] download and upload too slow with dsl access

From: David Rolland
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] download and upload too slow with dsl access
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:50:08 +0100

Hello,

I use the last compiled version (2.5.16 from cvs) with a 2048/512 internet
access but my downloads are always lower than 6KB/s and my uploads lower
than 1KB/s.
I don't understand because my configuration is 10 for upload and 50 for
downloads with all others parameters set to default values except client
port (I use 8062).
I have already downloaded at 100KB/s but nothing has changed since this
moment.

Anybody having experienced something like that?

Thanks,

David.