[Mldonkey-users] Protocol question - Search Results

From: Alvaro A. Ramirez
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Protocol question - Search Results
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 14:46:25 -0500

Hello everyone,

I am trying to understand the GUI protocol. More specifically the
searching capabilities. I have been able to query with no problem. My
problem is separating the search results into the original categories.

What is the relationship between the protocol messages SearchResult
(opcode 5) and ResultInfo (opcode 4). I see that SearchResult maps the
Search Identifier to a Result Identifier. However, I do not receive a
map for All ResultInfo messages. Hence, I do not know how to categorize
a lot of the search results. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Regards,

Alvaro