[Mldonkey-users] Paused d/l and memory leaks?

From: Anders Norrbring
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Paused d/l and memory leaks?
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 19:36:43 +0200

I have MLNet 2.5-17 running on SuSE Linux 9.0

Every now and then I see downloads suddenly listed as "Paused", but no user
interaction has occurred.

Another problem is memory leaks (?) or whatever it is...  After a couple of
hours up and running, it consumes just a few MB of memory, but at a new
check after a couple of days it takes up more than 600MB of memory.

Can something be done, or should I just add a cron script to restart the
sucker every night?

Anders.