Re: [Alastair Burt <address@hidden>] Monit - feedback

From: Christian Hopp
Subject: Re: [Alastair Burt <address@hidden>] Monit - feedback
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 23:37:57 +0100 (CET)

On 16 Nov 2002, Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

> I remember we had a discussion on the mailinglist before about making
> the monit pid filename configurable with a command option. I remember
> I was against it at the time for whatever reason but it's never to
> late to reconsidered, and the enclosed mail makes a strong point for
> including such a feature.
>
> If I remember correct, you already created a patch for this Christian?
> I vote +1 for putting either your patch or the solution described by
> the user here, into monit. What do others think?

Finally... (-:

I really have to think how I might vote... that's difficult to decide...
but I think I give a +1.  Maybe tomorrow I have it ready.  There were
quite many changes since then.  But it's gonna be okay.

Christian

--
Christian Hopp                                email: address@hidden
Institut für Elektrische Informationstechnik             fon: +49-5323-72-2113