RE: depend take 2

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: RE: depend take 2
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 01:42:23 +0100

Anyway, I still think that moint should suspend itself as litle as possible in
the start program phase, max 10 seconds and if that doesn't work it should
break out of the start-program+depend loop with a warning message in the log.
Besides it will retry again on the next cycle anyway. This is better than to
(worst case) sleep Run.polltime for a program. Monit should instead then go on
to the next program that needs to be started.

Jan-Henrik