FW: Monit for HP/UX

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: FW: Monit for HP/UX
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 23:00:46 +0100

Here's a HP/UX patch I received for process/sysdep and with a neat trick for
including the right code for the current build platform via header files (it's
a bit unorthodox though). Christian, since you where the main architect behind
the process code I'm interested in your thoughts on this.

Personally I'm a bit uncertain if we should support HP/UX since I do not think
any of the project members have a HP/UX machine. Unless Joe (hi Joe) are
willing to join the developer mailing list, test and provide HP/UX patches for
new releases of monit.

Cheers!

Jan-Henrik