monit/web next.html

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: monit/web next.html
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 20:01:39 -0500

CVSROOT:        /cvsroot/monit
Module name:    monit
Changes by:     Jan-Henrik Haukeland <address@hidden>   03/01/13 20:01:39

Modified files:
        web            : next.html

Log message:
        Updated the next page with the device/storage statements we agreed upon.
        Also added an entry for a central report application, it just hit me,
maybe
        we can combine this application with "Configure monit from different
sources"
        as well?

        The central monitoring application could be implemented with the zervlet
        system which I will release shortly so you can test it if you want to.

CVSWeb URLs:
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/monit/monit/web/next.html.diff?tr1=1.21&tr2=1.22&r1=text&r2=text